Nbr. 64, September 2005
- The Australian polity: the worm in the rose.
- Morality and convenience abortions.
- The 1975 dismissal: setting the record straight.
- Michael Crichton on 'global warming'.
- A review of the medical standards in abortion services and some resulting problems.
- Goodbye to all that: Keith Windschuttle on white Australia.
- Australia's Dr. Jim Cairns and the Soviet K.G.B.
- The totalitarian effect of anti-free speech legislation.
- Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism.
- Kinsey: Let's Talk About Sex.