Nbr. 78, March 2008
- If deep in debt, should I spend and borrow more?
- The Mumbai attacks and the use of torture.
- Barack Obama: merited nemesis of the "neocons".
- The future of Mr Kevin Rudd.
- The rule of lawyers, not law.
- Global jihad and the evolution of terrorist-training doctrines.
- The global power shift: defending Australia's Independence.
- How the Liberal Party can rebuild itself.
- Scoring high grades by mirroring the teacher's mistakes.
- The Blogging Revolution.
- The Whisperers: Private Life in Stalin's Russia.