No. 42-1, May 2017
- Ministerial Advisers and the Australian Constitution
- All-Embracing Approaches to Constitutional Interpretation & 'Moderate Originalism
- A Proportionate Burden: Revisiting the Constitutionality of Optional Preferential Voting
- London & New Mashonaland Exploration Co Ltd v New Mashonaland Exploration Co Ltd: Is It Authority That Directors Can Compete with the Company?
- Claims Relating to Possession of a Ship: Wilmington Trust Company (Trustee) v The Ship 'Houston'  FCA 1349
- Intimidation, Consent and the Role of Holistic Judgments in Australian Rape Law
- Young Offenders Act 1984 (WA), Section 126 Special Orders: Extra Punitive Sentencing Legislation for Juveniles'
- From Down Under All the Way to the European Union - A Comparative Legal Analysis of the Enforcement of Australian Exemplary Damages in the EU
- Legal Duties for Environmental Water Provisions in Western Australia
- Larry A. Dimatteo, International Business Law and the Legal Environment. A Transactional Approach (Taylor & Francis Ltd, 2016)
- Mary J Angelo and Anél Du Plessis, Research Handbook on Climate Change and Agricultural Law (Edward Elgar, 2017)