No. 44-2, August 2018
- Judicial Co-Operation in Transnational Dispute Resolution: Constitutional Dimensions
- The curious case of ISDS arbitration involving Australia and New Zealand
- An Investment Court that Judges the Judges: a Case of Natural Selection?
- Fall of the Phoenix: a New Approach to Illegality Objections in Investment Treaty Arbitration
- The Development Objective as an Imperative in Interpretation Of International Investment Agreements
- Asia's Changing International Investment Regime, Julien Chaisee, Tomoko, Ishikawa, Sufian Jusoh, (Eds), Springer, 2017