Nbr. 47-1, January 2020
- Introduction: Law and Politics of Freedom of Religion in Comparative Perspective
- Legislating for Religious Freedom in Australia: Navigating the long and winding road
- The Politics of Freedom of Religion in Australia: Can International Human Rights Standards point the way forward?
- The Ethos of Protection for Freedom of Religion or Belief in Australian Law
- From the exception to the rule: Dignity, Clubb v Edwards and Religious Freedom as a Right
- Drawing the boundaries: The Scope of the Religious Bodies Exemptions in Australian Anti-Discrimination Law and Implications for Reform
- Children in Schools: The Battle Ground for Religious Belief
- Respecting the dignity of Religious Organisations: When is it appropriate for Courts to decide Religious Doctrine?