No. 47-2, April 2020
- 'Who Publishes Where?': Who publishes in Australia's top Law journals and which Australians publish in top Global Law journals?
- Evidence in chief in commercial cases: Witness outlines - the past revisited?
- The Ridd case and the model code for the protection of free speech and academic freedom: Wins for academic freedom or losses for University codes of conduct and respectful and courteous behaviour?
- The enforceability of arbitration clauses containing class action waivers: Will courts allow potential class members to waive goodbye to compensation?
- Abbe E.L Brown, Intellectual Property, Climate Change and Technology: Managing National legal intersections, relationships and conflicts (Edward Elgar, 2019)
- A post-Aon doctrine of abuse of process: UBS AG v Tyne (As trustee of the Argot Trust) (2018) 360 ALR 184
- All or Nothing: The legal dilemma of identifying a firearm in Australia