Nbr. 12, January 2008
- The uncomfortable demand for civic equality.
- Rethinking consensual harm-doing.
- Evaluating the judicial interpretation of civil commitment schemes for serious sex offenders.
- Emerging consumer credit issues for older Australians.
- Navigating 'muddied waters': the regulation of mass marketing and advertising by section 52 of the Trade Practices Act.
- Houldsworth: an obsolete piece in the legislative puzzle.
- Relief from liability for company directors: recent developments and their implications.
- The New South Wales representative proceeding: a class action half-way house.