Nbr. 13, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Some reflections on legal professional ethics: plus ca change....
- The role of victims in NSW forensic patient proceedings.
- Remedying the past or losing international human rights in translation? 'Comprehensive' responses to Australian national security legislation reviews.
- The application of the defence of non est factum: an exploration of its limits and boundaries.
- More than hot air: reflections on the relationship between climate change and human rights.
- Evil regimes of law: challenges for legal theory and for international law.
- The Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth): a new model?