Nbr. 14, January 2010
- Provocation: a totally flawed defence that has no place in Australian criminal law irrespective of sentencing regime.
- Not seen and not heard: protecting elder human rights in aged care.
- Conspiracy, a jury, the Constitution and a Swiss bank account: The Queen v. LK; The Queen v. RK (2010) HCA 17.
- Copyright infringement and ISPs: Roadshow Films Pty Limited v. iiNet Limited (2011) F.C.A.F.C. 23.
- A progressive court and a balancing test: Rowe v. Electoral Commissioner (2010) H.C.A. 46.