Nbr. 16, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's note.
- The keys to opportunity--education, persistence and hard work.
- Developing national civil commitment laws for the mentally ill.
- The 'day fine'--improving equality before the law in Australian sentencing.
- Australian statutory labour law and the near death experience of the doctrine of managerial prerogatives.
- Educating culturally sensible lawyers: a study of student attitudes about the role culture plays in the lawyering process.
- Enforcing human rights incrementally: review of Jeff King, judging social rights (Cambridge University Press, 2012).
- Judicial review for the convicted felon in Australia--a consideration of statutory context and the doctrine of attainder.
- Board of Bendigo Regional Institute of Technical and further education V Barclay.
- Fees? Not so simple: Andrews and ORS v Australia New Zealand Banking Group Ltd  HCA 30 (6 September 2012).