Nbr. 9, January 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Detention and the anti-terrorism legislation.
- Liberty, terrorism and the courts.
- Detention without trial--a threat to democratic rights.
- Mental illness and indefinite detention at the minister's pleasure.
- An unlawful non-citizen is being detained or (white) citizens are saving the nation from (non white) non-citizens.
- Anti-Terrorism Bill 2005 (Cth) and the Human Rights Act (2004) ACT.
- In the matter of constitutional issues concerning preventative detention in the Australian capital territory.
- Misusing history: the English Revolution and modern 'tyrants' trials'.