Vol. 30 Nbr. 1, April 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Creditors' rights of recovery: economic theory, corporate jurisprudence and the role of fairness.
- Evergreen or deciduous? Australian trends in relation to the 'evergreening' of patents.
- Sidestepping limited liability in corporate groups using the tort of interference with contract.
- Conflicts of duty: the perennial lawyers' tale - a comparative study of the law in England and Australia.
- Local proceedings in a multi-state liquidation: issues of jurisdiction.
- The impact of Coleman v. Power on the policing, defence and sentencing of public nuisance cases in Queensland.
- Refusing advance refusals: advance directives and life-sustaining medical treatment.
- Neilson v Overseas Projects Corporation of Victoria Ltd: renvoi and presumptions about foreign law.
- Law and Government in Australia.
- Books received.