Vol. 40 No. 1, August - April 2016
- Public authority liability for negligence in the post-Ipp era: sceptical reflections on the 'policy defence.'(Ipp Review of the Law of Negligence: Final Report) (Australia)
- Suspected war criminals in Australia: law and policy.
- Persona designata, punitive purposes and the issue of preventative detention orders: all roads lead to infringement of the separation of judicial power.
- Equitable compensation for breach of trust: off Target.
- Honesty without fear? Whistleblower anti-retaliation protections in corporate codes of conduct.
- Legal aid and access to legal representation: redefining the right to a fair trial.
- Dead loss: damages for posthumous breach of the moral right of integrity.
- Bankruptcy and the family home: the impact of recent developments.
- The abolition of defensive homicide: a step towards populist punitivism at the expense of mentally impaired offenders.
- Bare v. Independent Broad-Based Anti-Corruption Commission: one step forward, one step back; the Victorian Charter in Bare v. Independent Broad-Based Anti-corruption Commission.