Vol. 35 No. 3, December 2011
- Sir Zelman Cowen: 7 October 1919-8 December 2011.
- Regulating the regulators: accountability of Australian regulators.
- Adverse possession and title-by-registration systems in Australia and England.
- The behaviour of serial child sex offenders: implications for the prosecution of child sex offences in joint trials.
- A PPSA registration primer.
- Bargaining with defensive homicide: examining Victoria's secretive plea bargaining system post-law reform.
- Construction litigation: are we doing it better?
- Abandonment, copyright and orphaned works: what does it mean to take the proprietary nature of intellectual property rights seriously?
- The legal structures of responsible government and ministerial responsibility.
- 'In a kind of mad way': a historical perspective on evidence and proof of mental incapacity.
- Religious charitable status and public benefit in Australia.
- The Crown's radical and native title: lessons from the sea:.
- A decade of Australian anti-terror laws.
- The criminal law - a 'mildly vituperative' critique.
- Restatement (Third) of Restitution and Unjust Enrichment, vols.1-2.
- Books received.