No. 98, April 2009
- A breakthrough in timeliness.
- Ballets Russes collections in the spotlight.
- Coming soon, 'trail blazing', a new picture Australia feature.
- Community heritage grants 2009.
- ERA announces 2009-2011 product panel.
- Libraries Australia advisory committee welcomes new members.
- Libraries Australia customer services 2009.
- Library photographers rap.
- Lulu.com acquisitions trial.
- National Library acquires rare botanical work by Dutch female artist.
- Significant milestone for Australian research repository community achieved.
- The garden of perfect brightness.
- The Ray Mathew and Eva Kollsman Trust: the records of Curtis Brown.