No. 1, January 2002
- Responding to dementia needs.
- The long forgotten.
- Planning ahead by appointing an enduring guardian.
- Abuse of older people: issues for lawyers.
- Allocating health care resources to the elderly.
- Geriatric depression: do older persons have a right to be unhappy?
- Legal practitioners and older clients: challenges and opportunities for effective practice.
- A perspective on Ontario's adult guardianship law the role of law in adjudicating disputes caused by old men marrying young women.