Nbr. 17-18, March 2002
- Universities and postmodernism: the green paper and some responses.
- Thinking otherwise deconstruction in the University.
- The University and after?
- Academic unions: conferring with Dawkins.
- 'Funny you should ask for that': higher education as a market.
- The university: is it finished?
- Towards a politics of the Enterprise University.
- The University in the knowledge economy.
- The University and its metamorphoses.
- Abstracting knowledge formation: a report on academia and publishing.
- Post-Intellectuality? Universities and the knowledge industry.
- Perspectives on the crisis of the university.
- The idea of the intellectual and after.