Vol. 20 No. 2, June 2007
- Learning futures: public libraries for the new generations.
- Connecting young adults and libraries in the 21st century.
- Ten years of summer reading success: the eastern and central reading encouragement and development network (E.C.READ'N).
- Working with schools, parents and other community groups.
- Boys, books, blokes and bytes.
- Click first, ask questions later: understanding teen online behaviour.
- Community through youth: the experience of Auckland City libraries.
- Johnson, Valerie Life after Fenwick: the rise, fall and future of library services for children in Australia.