Vol. 23 Nbr. 4, December 2010
- Public libraries and social justice.
- Putting readers first: frontline training in Victoria.
- Healing for the soul: the book well program.
- ABC 30&3: creating an interest in reading in homes where there is no reading culture.
- Read like a demon: football heroes promoting reading to primary school students.
- Pleased: Victorian public libraries enhancing access.
- Gaming for reading.
- Customer centric community languages purchasing for public libraries in South Australia.
- Fish farms, restaurants, hotels and libraries.