Vol. 25 No. 3, September 2012
- Grey matter: the ageing librarian workforce, with a focus on public and academic libraries in Australia and the United States.
- The best of both worlds: the first three years of the Wangaratta public/technical and further education library, Victoria.
- Challenge and change: three decades of joint use libraries in the city of Onkaparinga, South Australia.
- Marriage and divorce: the Hervey Bay University/Public Library, Queensland.
- Twelve years on: the evolution of the Berri public/ school/technical and further education library in country South Australia.
- Well learned: the colocation lessons of the Hobsons Bay Libraries, Victoria.
- Better, more accessible, libraries for all in Australia: progress and potential.