Vol. 21 No. 4, December 2008
- Public libraries civic agents creating civic agency?
- Best bang for the buck: the economic benefits of Sunshine Coast libraries Queensland.
- The library has legs: an early childhood literacy outreach program in Victoria.
- Information literacy and the public library.
- Reader centred classification of adult fiction in public libraries.
- The reading remedy: bibliotherapy in practice.
- Engaging kids where kids are at: the Eltham library project.
- A nation reading for life: the challenge for Australia's public libraries.
- Van Riel, Rachel, Fowler, Olive and Downes, Anne The reader-friendly library service.