Vol. 37 No. 3, December 2004
- Gordon Hawkins (1919-2004).
- Norval Morris (1923-2004).
- The uncertain promise of risk.
- Gang rape in Sydney: crime, the media, politics, race and sentencing.
- The production of sovereignty and the rise of transversal policing: people-smuggling and federal policing.
- Beyond representation: cultural understandings of the September 11 attacks.
- Procedural safeguards for young offenders: views of legal professionals and adolescents.
- Children visiting mothers in prison: the effects on mothers' behaviour and disciplinary adjustment.
- Communities, crime prevention and the politics of articulation: a reply to Kit Carson.
- Unmasking the Crimes of the Powerful: Scrutinizing States and Corporations.
- Criminal Woman, the Prostitute, and the Normal Woman.