Vol. 37 Nbr. 4, December 2004
- Introduction: crime, law and criminology in China.
- Risk and protective factors related to offending: results from a Chinese cohort study.
- Patterns of juvenile offending in Shanghai and Brisbane.
- Juvenile protection and delinquency prevention policies in China.
- Moral panics, crime rates and harsh punishment in China.
- Govern police by law (yifa zhijing) in China.
- In the eyes of Hong Kong Chinese female drug offenders.
- Social transition and crime in China: an economic motivation thesis.