Vol. 43 Nbr. 1, April - April 2010
- Approaches to criminology.
- Popular punitivism - the role of the courts in the development of criminal justice policies.
- The comparative method in globalised criminology.
- Mentoring, social capital and desistance: a study of women released from prison.
- Presumptive arrest in partner assault: use of discretion and problems of compliance in the New Zealand police.
- Configuring consent: emerging technologies, unauthorised sexual images and sexual assault.
- Kiwis, clubs and drugs: club cultures in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Net-widening and the diversion of young people from court: a longitudinal analysis with implications for restorative justice.
- The integration of rational choice and self-efficacy theories: a situational analysis of student misconduct.
- Recidivism among a white-collar sample: does personality matter?
- Sex Offenders and Preventive Detention: Politics, Policy and Practice.
- State Power Crime.
- Contemporary State Terrorism: Theory and Practice.
- Rape: Challenging Contemporary Thinking.
- Women Who Kill.
- Reviews Round-Up.