Vol. 36 No. 3, December 2003
- Sentencing reform in New Zealand: an analysis of the Sentencing Act 2002.
- Yanda 2001: form and strategy in a Chinese anti-crime campaign.
- Violence, spatiality and other rurals.
- Gender differences in the relationship between offending, self-harm and depression in adolescence and young adulthood.
- Oakeshott and the new crime prevention.
- Ethnicity and criminal convictions: results of a 21-year longitudinal study.
- On terrorism and its (re)sources: a review essay.
- Police Reform: Building Integrity.
- Crime and Modernity.
- Prison violence: the dynamics of conflict, fear and power.
- Captive Audience: Media, Masculinity and Power in Prisons.
- Policing, Ethics and Human Rights.